- Complete the application form SFAA192 which is available at the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, district offices, and the Office of the Continuing Education Fund (OCEF). The application form can also be downloaded from here
Please refer to "Guidance Notes for Application" when completing the application form.
Remark: the CEF Institutional Code of HKU SPACE is "100".
Part B of the completed CEF application form must first be certified and stamped at a designated HKU SPACE enrolment centres: 3/F, TT Tsui Building, HKU Campus
- Admiralty Learning Centre
- Island East Campus
- North Point Learning Centre
- Kowloon East Campus
- Kowloon West Campus
- HPCC Campus
The completed application form, together with photocopies of HKID card should be submitted by post or by hand to:
Office of Continuing Education Fund, Room 916, 9/F, Kwai Hing Government Offices, 166-174 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung, N. T.
Applicants may also place their applications in the drop-in box on 12/F, Cheung Shan Wan Government Offices
Scanned or faxed copies of the application form are not acceptable. Please do not submit the yellow Official Receipt issued by HKU SPACE along with the application.
- Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to the availability of funds. Applicant should submit their application as soon as they have enrolled in, and have paid for, the first course for which reimbursement of fees is to be made and, in any event, before the commencement of that course. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The date of receipt of the application by OCEF will be taken as the date of application.
- For applications containing complete information, application results will be issued within twelve working days from the date of receipt of applications. Applicants who obtain in-principle approval for reimbursement of fees may not submit a second application. If the information provided is incomplete or there are discrepancies in the information provided is incomplete or there are discrepancies in the information provided, applicants will be requested to give an explanation or provide supplementary information, in which case the processing time will be longer.