Information Seminar - Master of Science in Business Management (Leadership and Innovation) (May 2017 Intake)
- Event Unit
- | Management & Human Capital Leadership
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 20Mar 2017 (Mon)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Room 304, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong (access via the shopping arcade escalators through Exit A, Admiralty MTR Station)
- Programme Leader
- 2867-8310 (email@example.com)
The MSc BM (L&I) is designed for current as well as aspiring managerial leaders. It equips students with an approach to management that blends leadership skills and the ability to synthesise innovative solutions to problems of modern management. The dissertation must reflect the study of leadership and innovation.
WHY CHOOSE MSc BM (L&I) ?
- The programme is desinged for current as well as aspiring managerial leaders
- Unique in Hong Kong
- Focus on specific concepts that are relevant to the business world
- Lecturers of Edinburgh Napier will visit Hong Kong to teach
- Develop business practitioners capable of leadership and management in the dynamic global business environment
- Stimulate an analytic, creative and innovative approach to management decision making in diverse contexts.
Develop individuals who can integrate generalist and subject specific knowledge with organisations, and formulate and implement informed decsions.