[Pre-registration] SEA Executive Workshop - Becoming an Entrepreneur Elite Workshop
- Event Unit
- HKU SPACE Executive Academy (SEA) | Human Resources Management & Development, Management & Human Capital Leadership
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 22Apr 2017 (Sat)10:00 - 18:00 To23Apr 2017 (Sun)10:00 - 18:00
- Admiralty Learning Centre
- HK$ 6,000 for 1 person | HK$ 10,000 for 2 persons (Complimentary refreshment and lunch included)
- Dr. David Cheung & Mr. Parco Wu
Dr. David Cheung & Mr. Parco Wu
Dr. David Cheung Head Coach of the Institute for Executive Development. Dr. Cheung has won a few awards as the Top 6 Motivational Speaker in Asia in 1995, World’s Top 500 Outstanding Chinese in 2007, and also Asian Top 10 Corporate Trainers in 2007. Mr. Parco Wu Managing Director and Head Trainer of Perpetual Wisdom. Mr. Wu is the members of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Society of Chinese Accountants & Auditors. Mr. Wu was the President of Junior Chamber International Island in 2015.
- 2867 8481 (email@example.com)
FOR PRE-REGISTRATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO THE PRE-REGISTRATION PAGE
Executive Workshop - Becoming an Elite Entrepreneur Workshop
The advent of technology and globalisation has posed new challenges to young entrepreneurs. Apart from professional knowledge, these emerging entrepreneurs are expected to excel in a wide range of areas: advanced IT technology, lightning speed of people networking, global exposure, empathetic creativity, cultural appreciation, leadership and entrepreneurship.
The intention of the workshop is to offer its participants a systematic framework around which they would learn how to be a successful emerging entrepreneur and explore their inherent potentials and talents. The workshop also equips participants to formulate their business start-up strategy through a well-organized training session.
Who should join the workshop?
Professionals who plan for business start-ups or individuals who want to pursue a higher position in the industry.
- Understand the conscious and unconscious self
- Develop the core competence and leadership qualities
- Equip self with an entrepreneur’s mentality
- Introduce the key considerations for business start-ups
Certificate of Attendance
A certificate of attendance from HKU SPACE will be issued to all students who have successfully completed the workshop.
- Lectures, Case Studies and Discussions
- Role-plays and Simulations
- Group Exercises and Games
- Self-reflections and Meditation
- Skill Practices and Feedback
Session 1 – The Conscious and Unconscious Self
- Effective ways to understand your conscious and unconscious self and your teammates
Session 2 – Team Formation
- What leadership character(s) suit you?
- How to create your team
- How to motivate your team
Session 3 – Extend your Business Network
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Relationship management
- Business start-up strategy and sharing
Session 4 – Key for Business Operation
- Accurate time management
- Resource management
- Accounting and finance training
- Rules & regulations
Session 5 – Business Opportunities and Challenges
- Creativity and problem-solving strategy
- 7 Thinking hats
- Mind mapping
- Business goal setting