The programme aims to provide students with the principles of securities analysis and develop a basic framework for making personal investment decisions. Current global investment opportunities are examined form practical views.
33 hours per module
3 hours per meeting
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese supplemented by English
1. FN 08-105-01 Fundamentals of Securities Analysis
2. FN 08-105-02 Applied Technical Analysis
3. FN 08-105-03 Introduction to Mathematics for Finance
For Course Outline, please refer to the Programme Brochure.
3 intakes a year in March, July and November.
Applicants may enroll 1 or 2 modules in each intake.
Certificate will only be awarded to students with 70% class attentdance and obtain pass marks of ALL(3) modules of the programme.
1. FN 08-105-01 Fundamentals of Securities Analysis - Thursday
2. FN 08-105-02 Applied Technical Analysis - Tuesday
3. FN 08-105-03 Introduction to Mathematics for Finance - Friday
Weekday evenings 7:00 - 10:00pm or weekends (including Sunday).
have 5 passes, including English and Mathematics in HKCEE or equivalent