The programme aims to provide students with the principles of securities analysis and develop a basic framework for making personal investment decisions. Current global investment opportunities are examined form practical views.
Special Event Recap
1. FN 08-105-01 Fundamentals of Securities Analysis
2. FN 08-105-02 Applied Technical Analysis
3. FN 08-105-03 Introduction to Mathematics for Finance
For Course Outline, please refer to the Programme Brochure.
3 intakes a year in March, July and November.
1. FN 08-105-01 Fundamentals of Securities Analysis - Thursday
2. FN 08-105-02 Applied Technical Analysis - Tuesday
3. FN 08-105-03 Introduction to Mathematics for Finance - Friday
Weekday evenings 7:00 - 10:00pm or weekends (including Sunday).
The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
As of 1st February 2008, students have to satisfactory complete the entire programme with 70% class attendance and obtain a pass mark of 50% in each module for CEF reimbursement.