Executive EducationLeadership Capital
Executive Workshop - Becoming an Elite Entrepreneur Workshop
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 17 Jun 2017 (Sat)
- 2 days
- Cantonese supplemented with English
- Course Fee
The intention of the workshop is to offer its participants a systematic framework around which they would learn how to be a successful emerging entrepreneur and explore their inherent potentials and talents. The workshop also equips participants to formulate their business start-up strategy through a well-organized training session.
KEYS TO SUCCESS IN SETTING UP PERSONAL AND BUSINESS PRACTICE
- Understand the conscious and unconscious self
- Develop the core competence and leadership qualities
- Equip self with an entrepreneur's mentality
- Introduce the key considerations for business start-ups
Section One - The Conscious and Unconscious Self
- Effective ways to understand your conscious and unconscious self and your teammates
Section Two - Team Formation
- What leadership character(s) suit you?
- How to create your team
- How to motivate your team
Section Three - Extend your Business Network
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Relationship management
- Business start-up strategy and sharing
Section Four - Key for Business Operation
- Accurate time management
- Resource management
- Accounting and finance training
- Rules & regulations
Section Five - Business Opportunities and Challenges
- Creativity and problem-solving strategy
- 7 Thinking hats
- Mind mapping
- Business goal setting
Section Six - Business Plan Execution
- Effective ways to approach the potential investors
- How to select your business partners
- How to be a socially responsible entrepreneur
Dr. David Cheung, an MBA Graduate from USC, in 1975 has 15 years of solid banking management experiences in Canada and Hong Kong.
David opted to become a Corporate Coach in 1989 and was a Licensee of the Brian Tracy Learning from USA. With close to 30 years of Corporate Coaching and Training experiences, Dr. Cheung has won a few awards as the Top 6 Motivational Speaker in Asia in 1995, World’s Top 500 Outstanding Chinese in 2007, and also Asian Top 10 Corporate Trainers in 2007. A licensed instructor of the Dale Carnegie courses, he is also the founder of a Youth Character Development program at the Poly U for over 17 years.
Mr. Parco Wu, Managing Director and Trainer at a CPA Firm
Mr. Parco Wu is currently working in his own-founded CPA firm as a Managing Director. Before starting his own CPA firm, Mr. Parco Wu has worked in an international audit firm for around 11 years (his latest position was a senior audit manager) after graduation in Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Degree holder of Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy) in 2004. Mr. Parco Wu is (1) the member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, (2) the Member of The Society of Chinese Accountants & Auditors and (3) the member of Junior Chamber International Island (an approved non-profit making organization) ("JCI Island"). In particular, Parco was the President of JCI Island in 2015.
Programme Date / Time
22 (Sat) - 23 (Sat) April | 10:00am to 6:00pm (Complimentary lunch included)
Certificate of attendance
|Application Code||1490-1847NW||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||17 Jun 2017 (Sat)|
|Apply Online Now|
- Course Fee : HK$6000 (Complimentary lunch included)
- Course Fee : HK$10000 (Package for 2 persons should be enrolled in the Learning Centre under the same transaction)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Leadership Capital