BusinessMarketing & Branding
Executive Diploma in Jewellery Marketing and Management
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 13 Oct 2017 (Fri)
- 6 months to 7 months
- English supplemented with Chinese
This programme will enable participants to apply theories and best practices learnt from the course in developing appropriate marketing and management strategies for the jewellery industry. Participants who have completed the first four modules and passed the group presentation may exit with an Executive Certificate in Jewellery Marketing and Management.
This programme also aims to build better image and improve profitability of the diamond and jewellery industry by upgrading the professionalism and management skills of its practitioners.
- Introduction to Gemmology
- International Jewellery Business Management
- Understanding Buyer Behaviour
- Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Operations Management
- Group Project Presentation
Participants who complete the first 4 modules, and pass the group presentation may exit with an Executive Certificate in Jewellery Marketing and Management whereas participants who attend all 8 modules, complete a Group Report , a Project Presentation and an Individual Report are awarded with the Executive Diploma. Both the Executive Diploma and Executive Certificate are conducted in a combination of English and Chinese.
a. hold a recognized degree in any discipline or
b. hold a recognized diploma / advanced diploma in marketing or business related discipline
c. have gained 2 or more years' related working experience
Applicants with other equivalent qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merits.
HKD$150, non-refundableCourse Fee
- HK$12800 (All fees are subject to change without prior notice.)
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
All applicants are required to complete the application form and submit it with a set of the following supporting documents together with application fee of HK$150 to any of the HKUSPACE enrolment centres:
1.Certified true copies* of full educational certificates and transcripts;
2. Original / Certified true copies* of testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s working experience;
3. Photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card#;
Cheque or Bank Draft
Course and application fees can be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to "HKU SPACE". Please specify the programme title(s) for application, student's name, and student card number (if applicable). Please submit the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances, subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries of the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of $120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for $30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE". Such copies will normally only be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Marketing & Branding