Executive EducationDigital Economy
Postgraduate Certificate in Integrated and Practicing Management
- Course Code
- (subject to approval)
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 16 Sep 2017 (Sat)
- 6 months
- Course Fee
Demand for good managers is always on the increase in Hong Kong. Government research suggests that the number of managerial personnel needed in all sectors of the Hong Kong economy will grow by 65,000 from 2010 to 2018. Browsing through the main job sites in Hong Kong, it is clear that management is the category that offers by far the most positions. Leading companies are increasingly competing to win over good management executives with attractive remuneration packages. This Postgraduate Certificate aims to equip students to capitalise on these opportunities within these trends.
Be an Emerging Business Leader with a Global Mindset and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Keep yourself One Step Ahead in 2017
Postgraduate Certificate for Executives
Exquisitely designed and uniquely delivered by a highly-selected group of renowned professionals with 15+ years of experience. Clearly-defined and comprehensive modules based on cutting-edge market developments so that executives can stay ONE STEP AHEAD.
- 60+ years of professional education experience in Hong Kong
- 2M+ Hong Kong people studied HKU SPACE programmes
- 100% taught by domain experts
- Over 65% of students with 10+ years of work experience
- Ample cases of establishments in HK, Mainland China and the world
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WHAT THIS PROGRAMME IS ABOUT
To achieve what you want to be: successful, impactful and inspirational
Students can complete their PgCert studies in 6 months. Alternatively, they may participate in a wide range of Global Masters, Executive Workshops and Business Mission and Study Tours, Alumni and Networking Activities and articulate to the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes.
Interest-free Instalment Plan
Government Financial Aid
Offerings from SEA may come in different forms depending on the speciality nature of the disciplines in concern. Nevertheless, they are all designed and delivered in accordance with the 4P Principle which gives them the edge over similar offerings on the marketing.
4P – Perspective, Professional, Practical, Prospective
Module / Workshop
Tentative Dates & Time
16 September 2017 (Sat)
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Integrated and Practicing Management in Perspective
23-24 September 2017 (Sat to Sun)
Strategic Marketing Management
21-22 October 2017 (Sat to Sun)
Financial Statements and Analysis
25-26 November 2017 (Sat to Sun)
9 December 2017 (Sat)
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Strategic Human Capital Management
6-7 January 2018 (Sat to Sun)
Value Driven Project Management
24-25 February 2018 (Sat to Sun)
Transformational and Entrepreneurial Leadership
10-11 March 2018 (Sat to Sun)
1. Module Duration:
18 hours for each module | 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (Sat and Sun)
Lunch Session: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
2. The class schedule will be finalised by 1 month prior to the start of the programme and it is subject to change.
(a) hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution, with 3 years’ relevant work experience; and
(b) provide evidence of English proficiency (if the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English) such as:
(i) an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in the IELTS; or
(ii) a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
(iii) HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
(iv) HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
(v) equivalent qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$ 150 (non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$30000
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.