Executive EducationCoaching-Based Leadership
Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Coaching and Leadership Development
- Course Code
- Application Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 29 May 2017 (Mon)
- 1 year
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
If you are accountable for advancing leadership agenda in your organization and are the Champion for talent development and employee engagement, this Program is right for you. It will equip you with practical coaching and leadership techniques, tools, and models that enhance yourself and organizational effectiveness in a new era.
In today's globalised and digital world, business leaders are facing extraordinary challenges and uncertainties. A diverse multi-generational workforce is taking organisations to new heights by adopting different ways of thinking and innovative ways of engaging people.
To address these issues, many companies have increasingly invested in cultivating coaching-based leadership as a core management competency. This has shown to be a critical enabler for maximising organisational effectiveness and an effective catalyst for change. Many successful leaders have adopted the skills to inspire, empower and transform individuals, teams and organisations to reach higher performances.
Middle to senior level people in:
This programme will help students integrate and apply corporate coaching theories and expert coaching and leadership skills to driving growth and managing change for organisations. They will be able to make use of coaching skills to enhance self- and others- awareness within an organisation and, to motivate and support individuals towards their full potential leadership capabilities. They will also be able to use coaching skills to provide services to teams and executives within an organisation through contextual applications of different leadership styles.
*Only one module will be offered each month.
Days / Time
- Saturday 10:00 -13:00; 14:00 - 17:00; 18:00 - 21:00
(a) hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution, with 3 years’ relevant work
(b) provide evidence of English proficiency (if the degree or equivalent qualification is from an
institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English) such as:
(i) an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in the IELTS; or
(ii) a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the
computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
(iii) HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
(iv) HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
(v) equivalent qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 (non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$50000 (to be paid in two instalments)
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Please submit your application with all of the following documents to one of our enrolment centres in person or by post to the following address:
HKU SPACE Executive Academy
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
34/F., United Centre,
95 Queensway, Hong Kong
Attn: Miss Ella Wong
- Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
- Copy of HKID Card#;
- Certified true copies of full educational certificates and transcripts;
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s work experience;
- A 500-word letter outlining the applicant's education, training and working experience, and saying how he/she would benefit from the programme;
- Resume; and
- A crossed cheque or bank draft of HK$150 made payable to "HKU SPACE" as application fee (non-refundable)
# To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Holding an acceptance letter to a HKU SPACE academic programme/course does not guarantee the issue of a student visa.Payment Method
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Coaching-Based Leadership
- Relevant Programmes
- Executive Workshop Series-Corporate Coaching and Leadership Development