Executive EducationInnovative Marketing
Postgraduate Diploma in B2B Marketing Management
- Course Code
- Application Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 24 Jun 2017 (Sat)
- 1 year
- English supplemented with Cantonese
Postgraduate Diploma in B2B Marketing Management (BMM) programme is committed to train a new generation of marketing experts with global strategic mindset and be familiar with operations of B2B market. It provides students with theories and practical skills to formulate their B2B marketing campaigns. Students can establish and evaluate the effectiveness of a comprehensive marketing strategy to improve client relations, performance efficiency and returns.
B2B markets have recently become more mature with local enterprises gradually expanding overseas. This globalization of B2B markets requires more macro and comprehensive evaluation of the business environment so that new challenges can be predicted earlier and their corresponding enterprise solutions can be implemented quicker for greater competitive advantage.
Middle to senior level people in B2B companies:
This programme introduces B2B marketing management and practices and holistic strategic innovation. It stimulates students’ innovative thinking and critical understanding through real business cases and latest advances in technology -- so that they can devise effective B2B marketing and management strategies.
Based on today's needs of B2B marketers, this programme aims to provide students with theories and practical skills to formulate, execute and evaluate their own B2B marketing strategies effectively and efficiently for optimal service quality and return-on-investment.
*Only one module will be offered each month.
- Saturday 14:00 - 17:00 and 18:00 - 21:00
- Sunday 14:00 - 17:00
- The programme will be completed in 12 months on a part-time basis.
(a) hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution, with 3 years’ relevant work experience; and
(b) provide evidence of English proficiency (if the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English) such as:
HK$150 (non-refundable)Course Fee
- HK$50,000 per programme (to be paid in two instalments)
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
- Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
- Copy of HKID Card#;
- Certified true copies of full educational certificates and transcripts;
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s work experience;
- A 500-word letter outlining the applicant's education, training and working experience, and saying how he/she would benefit from the programme;
- Resume; and
- A crossed cheque or bank draft for HK$150 made payable to "HKU SPACE" as application fee (non-refundable)
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Innovative Marketing