Executive EducationInnovative Marketing
Postgraduate Diploma in Integrated Marketing Communications
- Course Code
- Application Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 24 Jun 2017 (Sat)
- 1 year
- English supplemented with Cantonese
Postgraduate Diploma in Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) programme is committed to train marketing professionals with vision and practical skills. The programme helps students develop vivid marketing communications strategy and employ appropriate instruments for delivering the most relevant message to the target audiences. Students can make decisions for solving daily business problems as well as to establish a good conceptual background to face future challenges.
Middle to senior level people in:
The programme will develop students to be professionals in the field of marketing communications so that they are able to employ appropriate instruments for delivering the most relevant message to the target audiences. They will be able to help company obtain long term benefits through efficient appropriation of the expenses. Both conceptual and tactical knowledge will be delivered to enable students to make decisions for solving daily business problems as well as to establish good conceptual background to face challenges in future.
*Only one module will be offered each month.
- Saturday 14:00 - 17:00 and 18:00 - 21:00
- Sunday 14:00 - 17:00
HK$150 (non-refundable)Course Fee
- HK$50,000 per programme (to be paid in two instalments)
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
Copy of HKID Card#;
Certified true copies of full educational certificates and transcripts;
Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s work experience;
A 500-word letter outlining the applicant's education, training and working experience, and saying how he/she would benefit from the programme;
A crossed cheque or bank draft of HK$150 made payable to "HKU SPACE" as application fee (non-refundable)
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Innovative Marketing