The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
Standard Course Fee : HK$7,000
Early Bird Rate : HK$6,500 (application submitted on or before 8 February 2019)
Alumni Rate : HK$6,500
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The Doctor of Social Science aims to produce a group of leading-edge practitioners who have mastered the full range of theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the conduct of their professional activities at the highest level. On this programme you will gain knowledge of research techniques available for enhancing professional knowledge and the training to help you use these to produce research of publishable quality.