Technology, Aviation, Engineering & SciencesAviation
Control an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- 6 days
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
- HK$3600 per programme
This course is designed for students who are interested in understanding the control principle and operation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
The course consists of 18 contact hours including 12 hours of lecture and 6 hours of UAV building workshop.
General aviation terminology
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) familiarizations
Basic UAV control principle
Basic aviation law governing UAV operations
Potential risk and safety awareness for UAV operations
UAV building workshop
2)Course Delivery & Award
- Medium of Instruction: English supplemented with Cantonese. Course materials will be in English.
- Students will be issued a “Statement of Attendance” achieving at least 70% of class attendance.
3)Minimum Entry Requirement
Applicants are expected to be of age 15 and above.
|Venue||Kowloon East Campus (classroom and school hall)|
Days / Time
- Wed, Sat, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Applicants are expected to be of age 15 and above.
- Course Fee : HK$3600 per programme
a) complete the enrolment form and enrol in the course(s)
(i) at the Enrolment Centres of HKU SPACE (please refer to the ‘Enrolment Centre’ section) by cash, EPS, cheque/bank draft or credit cards (VISA / MasterCard);
(ii) by mail with cheque/bank draft to ‘HKU SPACE Summer School Office, 11/F, 250 King’s Road, Hong Kong’
Cheque/Bank draft should be made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ with applicant’s name and course(s) applied written on the back. A photo of the applicant (in plain colour background, 45mm(W) x 55mm(H)) is also required.
b) apply through the School’s online enrolment system and pay by credit card or PPS.
If you are applying for more than one course, please check to ensure that there is no clash of class schedules before submitting your application.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted to a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- Receipts will only be issued once. For additional copies of proof of payments, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
For details of admission, information for students, enrolment centres and other information related to HKU SPACE Summer School, please visit our Summer School webpage.
- More Programmes of