Investing in people for good business
The intention of the workshop is to offer its participants an overview of the issues of family run businesses and introduce strategies and options for corporate transformation. The course will elaborate ways to redefine corporate development priorities and how the organisation structure and resources can be re-aligned to support future growth.
Real-life case studies will be shared as references to assist participants to apply the different business transformational and managerial approaches in the current business environment.
- Understand the venture ecosystem --- four actors and their value chain
- Identify the areas of digital transformation
- Examine the various types of innovation and the driving forces.
- Master the know-how to manage the innovation process
- Analyse how new business is generated with innovation