Executive Workshop - Essential Tools for Hedge Funds and Trading
- Event Unit
- | Smart Finance
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 02Sep 2017 (Sat)10:00 - 17:00 Registration starts at 9:30am | Complimentary Lunch is included)
- Admiralty Learning Centre
- Early Bird Special HK$ 2500 per participant (By 26 August 2017) | Regular Fee: HK$ 3000
- Mr. Edward C. K. Chin
Mr. Edward C. K. Chin
Hedge Fund Manager & Apple Daily Financial Columnist
- 2867 8481 (email@example.com)
Participants registered before the early bird offer ends will grab a chance to receive Mr. Chin's new book 《致富 · 活着》非凡的獨門投資術 (signed version) while stocks last. For registration and enquiry, please call 2867 8481.
Essential Tools for Hedge Funds and Trading (and Other Asset Classes)
The 1-day workshop aims to offer its participants an executive briefing on understanding the definitions of hedge funds. Explore the investment process and trading mindset of a hedge fund manager. Understand directional/ tactical trading strategies. How to extract returns under different market conditions. Learn how individual investors can benefit from hedged style trading.
Date, Time, Venue
Date: 2th September, 2017 (Sat)
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm (Total 6 hours)
*Complimentary Lunch Session: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Venue: Admiralty Learning Centre
Language: Cantonese supplemented by English
Upon completion of the workshop, the attendees should be able to:
- Understand the definitions of hedge funds
- Explore the investment process and trading mindset of a hedge fund manager
- Understand directional / tactical trading strategies
- Extract returns under different market conditions
- Learn how individual investors can benefit from hedged style trading
- Keys to financial freedom;
- Understand how geo-political events affect your investment decisions;
- Development of hedge funds and managed futures;
- Psychology of Trading：
- How peak performance traders keep their consistency in the trading game;
- Extracting investment returns from an inefficient market;
- Application of financial derivatives:
- Hedging your portfolio risks using options and futures;
- How hedged style traders make money under different market conditions;
- Set up your own fund and a broad view on regulatory requirements;
- How to prevent hedge fund frauds and the due diligence process.
Who should Attend
- Traders, traders to be, and anyone who want to expose themselves to the US and global markets
- Investors who want to understand the psychological and the methodological side of trading
- Licensed representatives who want to expose themselves to hedged style of trading
Statement of attendance
A STATEMENT OF ATTENDANCE from HKU SPACE will be issued to all students who have successfully completed the workshop.
HKU SPACE has been recognized by the SFC as an approved CPT course provider. Please check with your company's compliance to get official credits on CPT.
Please click here (Applicable for early bird only)
DOWNLOAD Enrollment FORM
Press here to download the Enrollment Form (SF 26) (Applicable for both Regular Fee and Early Bird Fee)