Programme Seminar - Postgraduate Certificate in Business Psychology (October 2018 Intake)
- Event Unit
- | Human Capital Leadership
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 16Oct 2018 (Tue)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Room 614, 6/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong (Exit D, Admiralty MTR Station)
- Programme Leader
- 2867 8310 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Related link
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Psychology
The programme aims to provide students with comprehensive conceptual base and skills to identify and analyze behavioral science theories, methods, and tools to use and apply them to problems they will encounter in their work and career. It also aims to equip students with a thorough understanding and competency to recognize the skills needed to develop opportunities for effective conflict resolution and change management.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- critically analyze a conflict situation and develop applicable conflict resolution or negotiation strategy to resolve disputes in corporate and organizational settings
- critically evaluate opportunities for change and implement strategic plans in dynamic business environments to facilitate organizational implementation
- synthesise knowledge of conflict resolution methods and organizational change management to distinctive frameworks of business management and psychology for seeking the objective of organizational development
This programme is recognised by the Association of Business Psychology, UK.
Articulation and module exemption to MSc Business Management (Leadership and Innovation), Edinburgh Napier University, UK
Graduates of the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Psychology programme will be granted exemption of one module, "Organisational Change and Management" (20 credits), for articulation to MSc in Business Management (Leadership and Innovation), Edinburgh Napier University, UK*.
* Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
This is an exempted course under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
The target students for Business Psychology are graduates with a strong interest in human aspects of management who wish to acquire qualitative skills in the business psychology field and apply them in their career.