Global MBA University of London Information Seminar (Academic Direction: Queen Mary)
- Event Unit
- | Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, Human Capital Leadership
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 19Jan 2019 (Sat)14:00 - 15:30
- ADC 315, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, Admiralty, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong (access via the Shopping Arcade escalators through Exit A, Admiralty MTR Station)
- Free Admission
- Mr. Chris Jenney, Head of Teaching Centres, University of London
Mr. Chris Jenney, Head of Teaching Centres, University of London
- 28678318 (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Relevant Programmes
- moreRelevant Programmes
The consultation session aims to give prospective students information about the curriculum of the respective programme. Tailor-made advice and insights on how the programme can help students with the presonal and professional development will be provided.
University of London (UOL)
Academic Direction: Queen Mary
This Global MBA preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL). This MBA programme provides students with an opportunity to develop and apply master's level knowledge, understanding and skills within management, leadership, innovation & entrepreneurship content.