CFP Information Seminar - Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (26 March 2019)
- Event Unit
- | Investment Management
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 26Mar 2019 (Tue)18:30 - 19:15
- Room 605, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong (Exit D, Admiralty MTR Station) (W55875)
- Free. Application fee will be waived for application form submitted during the information seminar (Only eligible to Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning Programme)
- Mr. Danny Chui
Mr. Danny Chui
Manager, Operations Department The Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong
- 2867 8468 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Related link
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
RECOGNITION OF HKU SPACE’S
IFPHK REGISTERED PROGRAMMES IN FINANCIAL PLANNING
HKU SPACE is fully registered and approved by the Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong (IFPHK) to offer programmes in Financial Planning. The Diploma in Financial Planning is an exit award of the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning programme and meets the education requirement of IFPHK to sit for the ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (AFPTM) and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM (CFPCM) certification examinations. The Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning allows students to apply for entry into Year 3 of Edinburgh Napier University’s Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) in Financial Services programme.
The Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong Limited (IFPHK) was established in June 2000 as a professional self-regulatory body to benefit the public by fostering the highest professional standards in personal financial planning. IFPHK has been authorized by the Financial Planning Standards Board Limited to be the sole licensing body for issuing the AFPTM and CFPCM marks in Hong Kong and Macau.