Online Admission Open: 3-Year UK Bachelor's Degree in Media Cultures (for DSE/IB/AD/HD graduates)
- Event Unit
- | Media & Communication, Culture & Philosophy
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 13Aug 2020 (Thu)10:00 - 19:30 To14Aug 2020 (Fri)10:00 - 19:30
- Free; Application fee will be waived for applicants attending the event.
- 2910-7613 (email@example.com)
- Students with HKDSE results '33222'^ , are eligible to apply.
- On campus transfer opportunities are available for students to finish their final year in London, with all HK credits being counted towards the qualification;
- Students are eligible to apply for the MA Media, Communications and Critical Practice offered by UAL and other master's degree programmes in relevant disciplines;
- HKDSE/IB students can complete a BA and an MA within 5 years; AD/HD graduates within 4 years; and
- Students have the opportunity to learn media production skills on top of media and cultural theories under the guidance of experienced media lecturers.
^ Students are normally required to achieve Level 4 in English Language in HKDSE. Students who cannot achieve this will be required to take and complete a free bridging programme in academic English offered by HKU SPACE with B- or above before the start of the programme for meeting the minimum English proficiency requirement of the programme.
Application and more information: BA (Hons) Contemporary Media Cultures
Prospective students are also welcome talk to our Programme Leader/ Staff direct:
This is an exempted course under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.