Online Seminar for Advanced Diploma in Communication and Culture
- Event Unit
- | Media & Communication, Marketing Communications and Branding
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 20Jan 2021 (Wed)19:30 - 20:00 (Weekdays session); 13:30-14:00 (Weekends session)To23Jan 2021 (Sat)19:30 - 20:00 (Weekdays session); 13:30-14:00 (Weekends session)
- Free; Application free will be waived for application form submitted during the event.
- 29107645 (email@example.com)
- Relevant Programmes
Advanced Diploma in Communication and Culture programme is at QF level 4. It is a unique programme tailor-made for students who are interested in understanding how communication and media work particularly in Asian socio-cultural contexts, and how to produce writings for professional purposes such as public relations and advertising.
Upon completion of the programme, students are academically prepared for entry to top-up degree programmes in communication and culture with credit exemption offered by HKU SPACE in collaboration with overseas universities.
On-the-spot applicant in information seminar can have the application fee (HK$150) waived.
|20 Jan 2021 (Wednesday)||7:30pm - 8:00pm||Online [by appointment]|
|23 Jan 2021 (Saturday)||1:30pm - 2:00pm||Online [by appointment]|
* Successful registrants will receive a link and password for the seminar via email.
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
The mother course (Advanced Diploma in Communication and Culture) of this course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 4).