Online Seminar for Certificate for Module (Science Communication)
- Event Unit
- | Media & Communication, General & Environmental Sciences, Medical Sciences, Education
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 11Mar 2021 (Thu)20:00 - 20:30 (Thursday session); 14:00-14:30 (Saturday session)To27Mar 2021 (Sat)20:00 - 20:30 (Thursday session); 14:00-14:30 (Saturday session)
- 2910 7645 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Relevant Programmes
The Certificate for Module (Science Communication) is designed to give students an understanding of the methodologies and issues in engaging the public in science. It aims to explore the role played by culture and media in science communication and discuss ways to deliver content and utilise technology and digital media to facilitate effective communication of science to different audiences.
The programme is ideal for people interested in becoming effective communicators in science organisations (e.g. science parks), governmental innovation or science education units, universities, biotech companies, museums, NGOs, or in the media. Also, it will provide useful training for people working in institutions that deal with science education and public engagement, such as non-profit-making institutions or schools set up to promote science education and research.
|18 March 2021 (Thursday)||8:00pm - 8:30pm||Online|
|20 March 2021 (Saturday)||2:00pm - 2:30pm||Online|
|27 March 2021 (Saturday)||2:00pm - 2:30pm||Online|
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
This course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 6).
1) The Programme Team will send out the link and password to successful registrants via emil.
2) Please check the webpage of individual course for the QF registration number and validity period.