What's Happening Events
Online Seminar - AD in Sport Coaching and Performance, AD in Fitness and Exercise Studies, AD in Sport Injury Prevention and Management & AD in Recreation and Sports Management
- Subject Area
- Sports, Exercise & Recreation
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 23Jul 2021 (Fri)12:30 - 13:30 Free
- Online via ZOOM
- 2587 3154 (email@example.com)
A sport qualification is a proven way to add value to your career. The information seminar aims to give prospective students information about the four quality programmes offered by the Sport, Exercise and Recreation Management Subject Group. Tailor-made advice and insights on how the programmes can help students for personal and professional development will be provided.
- Advanced Diploma in Recreation and Sports Management
- Advanced Diploma in Sport Injury Prevention and Management
- Advanced Diploma in Sport Coaching and Performance
- Advanced Diploma in Fitness and Exercise Studies
Join our free seminar and discover why enrolling in our Advanced Diploma programme is your best study plan for 2021.
Date: 23/7/2021 (Friday)
Time: 1230 - 1330
Venue: Online Seminar via ZOOM
* Successful registrants will receive a link and password for the seminar via email at least three days before the event.
*The School reserves the right to modify the schedule.