What's Happening Events
Consultation Session for Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Industries Management
- Subject Area
- Arts Management, Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Marketing Communications and Branding
- Date & time
- 17Jan 2022 (Mon)19:30 - 20:00 (Weekdays session); 14:30-15:30 (Saturday session)To28Feb 2022 (Mon)19:30 - 20:00 (Weekdays session); 14:30-15:30 (Saturday session)
- Online Virtual Classroom (ZOOM)
- Free; Application fee will be waived for attendees.
- 2910 7645 (email@example.com)
- Relevant Programmes
The consultation sessions aim to give prospective students information about the curriculum of the respective programmes. Tailor-made advice and insights on how the programmes can help students with personal and professional development will be provided.
|17 Jan 2022 (Monday)||7:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|27 Jan 2022 (Thursday)||7:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|12 Feb 2022 (Saturday)||2:30 pm - 3:30 pm|
|28 Feb 2022 (Monday)||7:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
An application fee of HK$200 will be waived for the application form submitted during the event.
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
This course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 6).