What's Happening Events
Effective strategies for communication: Helping my child when they encounter difficulties in learning
- Event of
- Parent Education Talks cum Exhibitions for Parents of Non-Chinese Speaking Students in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools (2021/22) Commissioned by Education Bureau
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 09Apr 2022 (Sat)14:00 - 17:00 Free
- Central & Western, Hong Kong
- 98409525 (email@example.com)
Objectives of Parent Education Talk:
1. Introduction of the Hong Kong education system;
2. The importance of Chinese language for the future of NCS students;
3. The role and practical ways for NCS parent in the child success of learning Chinese Language.