What's Happening Events
Consultation Session for Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Industries Management
- Arts Management, Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Marketing Communications and Branding
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 07Sep 2022 (Wed)19:00 - 20:30 To24Sep 2022 (Sat)19:00 - 20:30
- Online Virtual Classroom (ZOOM)
- Free; Application fee will be waived for attendees.
- 2910 7604 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Relevant Programmes
The consultation sessions aim to give prospective students information about the curriculum of the respective programmes. Tailor-made advice and insights on how the programmes can help students with personal and professional development will be provided.
|7 Sept 2022 (Wednesday)||7:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Online (Zoom)|
|14 Sept 2022 (Wednesday)||8:00 pm - 8:30 pm||Online (Zoom)|
|24 Sept 2022 (Saturday)||2:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Online (Zoom)|
An application fee of HK$200 will be waived for the application form submitted during the event.
Application deadline for October intake: 7 Oct 2022
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
This course is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 6).