What's Happening Events
DSE/IB/ AD/ HD Graduates' New Option for Further Studies: UAL's 3-year (2+1) Degree in Media Cultures 中學/副學士/高級文憑畢業生升學新選擇: 英國倫敦藝術大學的 2+1 媒體文化學士課程
- Media & Communication, Culture & Philosophy
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
20May 2023 (Sat)11:00 - 17:00 To28May 2023 (Sun)11:00 - 17:00
- Dr Frankie Cheung (Programme Director/ College Senior Lecturer, College of Humanities and Law, HKU SPACE)
Dr Frankie Cheung
- 2910 7613 (email@example.com)
|20 May (Saturday)||
21 May (Sunday)
|27 May (Saturday)||
|28 May (Sunday)||
* Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Successful registrants will receive a link and password for the reserved session via email.
Speaker: Dr Frankie Cheung, Programme Director/ College Senior Lecturer, College of Humanities and Law, HKU SPACE
Language: Cantonese and English
Target: Form 5 and Form 6 (DSE/IB/A-level) students and their parents; Associdate Degree and Higher Diploma students and graduates
Application fee will be waived for applicants attending the event.
The BA (Hons) Contemporary Media Cultures aims to train students to become professionals in the media, creative and cultural industries. It is a 3-Year full-time UK programme for HKDSE, IB and other Secondary School graduates offered by the University of the Arts London.
Programme information: BA (Hons) Contemporary Media Cultures
- On campus transfer opportunities are available for students to finish their final year in London, with all HK credits being counted towards the qualification;
- Students are eligible to apply for the MA Media, Communications and Critical Practice offered by UAL and other master's degree programmes in relevant disciplines;
- Direct entry to Year 1 of the university programme for HKDSE/ IB graduates, without the need to study Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma
- Direct entry to Year 2 of the programme for AD/HD holders graduates
- Students have the opportunity to learn media production skills on top of media and cultural theories under the guidance of experienced media lecturers;
- Work placement opportunities in the creative and cultural industries are available for students to explore their career orientation.
This is an exempted course under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.