Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
- Sort by
- Programme Title
Standard Course Fee : HK$7,000
Early Bird Rate : HK$6,500 (application submitted on or before 7 Feb 2021)
Alumni Rate : HK$6,500
The 3-day intensive programme will be delivered by fly-in experts from Emotional Intelligence Academy (EIA), which operates internationally with a range of courses in forensic communication and emotional awareness. Classes will be conducted primarily in English but will be supplemented with Cantonese. For details about EIA, please see https://www.eiagroup.com/
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth;
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development; and
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.