Technology, Aviation, Engineering & Sciences
- Sort by
- Programme Title
1. knowledge of advanced communication skills;
2. IT-oriented skills and knowledge of structured programme development, web programming basics, system administration, information security, database design and development as well as computer networking that support business;
3. basic knowledge and skills in planning, analysis, design and implementation of information systems;
4. the state-of-the-art technologies in cloud computing, internetworking and wide area network; and
5. knowledge in object-oriented computer, cloud computing, and mobile application development for business.
Note: All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Master of Information Studies provides students with in-depth understanding of the creation, evaluation, collection, organisation, utilisation and dissemination of information in the contemporary information environment.
This distance learning programme, offered in collaboration with Charles Sturt University, Australia, is supplemented by local tutorials. The obtained academic qualification has full recognition by Australian Library and Information Association and internationally by other library associations.
Graduate Diploma of Information Studies is the Intermediate Exit Award of Master of Information Studies.
>Credit exemption would be given to students with relevant academic qualifications in library and information management and / or working experience.
HK$14,500* per 8 credit points subject
For Graduate Diploma of Information Studies:
HK$14,500* per 8 credit points subject / HK$7,250* per 4 credit points subject
* Subject to review at the time of enrolment
The tuition fee is paid by subjects per session (3 sessions in a year).
The programme also includes the basic, key elements of forensic computing: forensics and the legal and ethical issues involved in any digital investigation.
This programme aims to prepare young graduates to work as electrical engineers in the operation and maintenance of systems and equipments for industrial and everyday purposes, particularly in the fields of power generation and distribution, electrical machines, power electronics and energy quality, as well as renewable sources.
Year 1^: HK$45,000
Year 2^: HK$45,000
Year 3^: HK$50,000
* Course fees are subject to change without prior notice.
^ Payable in 3 instalments
University of Essex x HKU SPACE
Master of Science in Finance and Data Analytics (MSc FDA), in collaboration with Essex Business School of the University of Essex, is a 2-year part-time taught postgraduate programme for those with interests in big data and data analysis who want to work in specialist roles within the finance and investments sector.
Programme fee with 2 exempted modules: GBP11,000 (for 20-credit module, the module fee is GBP1,571 per module; for 40-credit dissertation module, the module fee is GBP3,145 per module).
2 installment-:1st- three modules: $27,000 and 2nd- three modules: $27,000