Executive EducationSmart Finance
AI Fintech Stocks Investment Strategy 2018
2018年環球AI Fintech 股投資全攻略
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 06 Jan 2018 (Sat)
- 6 hours
- Cantonese supplemented with English
- Course Fee
The workshop aims to provide its participants an understanding on AI Fintech stocks investment strategy, its practical trading skills and the trend of AI Fintech stock in 2018. The workshop also introduces some new investment contributing factors such as blood type in order to widen traders’ investment scope with non-traditional way.
Upon completion of the workshop, the attendees should be able to:
- Identify useful information stated in the research report followed the practice and wisdom of experienced AI Fintech stocks analyst
- Explore the investment process and trading mindset of an AI Fintech stocks analysts
- Find out AI Fintech stocks with good prospects and potentials
- Make a sound AI Fintech stocks investment strategy in 2018
- Learn how individual investors can benefit from blood type analysis
- Professional investors (PI), Traders, Analysts and anyone who want to excel their AI Fintech stock investment knowledge, develop the personalised strategy and endure skills
- Licensed representatives who want to expose themselves to technology stocks investment
- Investor who want to explore the non-traditional investment factors how blood type analysis bring you success in technology stocks investment
How to Invest and Teardown tech/ AI stocks :
Google, Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, NVidia, Facebook, IBM, Xilinx, Microsoft, Softbank, Kingsoft, Baidu, Micron and AMD etc.
How to Invest and Teardown iPhone and invest in those component stocks : AAC, FIT, Tongda, Cowell and global Apple chain like Cirrus Logic, Dialog, AMS, ST-Micro.
How to Invest and Teardown behavioral finance from blood type angle by comparing with CFA curriculum.
How to shortsell tech stocks to navigate and reduce risk. eg : ZTE, SMIC, AAC, ASM Pacific and QTech etc.
How to shortsqueeze shortsellers, AAC, Sunny Optical, Tencent, Cowell and BYDE etc.
How to play Fintech stocks, 6060 Za Online, NVidia, AMD, PC Partner and Pax Global.
Statement of Attendance
A STATEMENT OF ATTENDANCE from HKU SPACE will be issued to all students who have successfully completed the workshop.
HKU SPACE has been recognized by the SFC as an approved CPT course provider. Please check with your company's compliance to get official credits on CPT.
Mr. Fred Wong (王華先生)
Founder and Chief Investment Officer, eFusion Capital Limited
Fred is the founder and Chief Investment Officer of a global technology hedge fund. He worked as a technology analyst at BNP Paribas covering Greater China hardware technology companies. Fred was top ranked by Institutional Investors and Asia Money in 2006-2009. He also received the Thomson Reuters Starmine Best Earning Estimator Award in 2009. He is the author of the investment books ”對沖拆解王”, “對沖拆 解王 2—賞金獵人投資技術” and a new book that is recently published namely “Bloody AI Alchemist”. He is also popular among many financial media in TV, radio and magazines. Fred received his bachelor's degree in Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering from The University of Hong Kong.
|Application Code||1565-2133NW||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||06 Jan 2018 (Sat)|
|Venue||Admiralty Learning Centre|
|Apply Online Now|
Days / Time
- Saturday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Mr. Fred Wong (王華先生), Founder and Chief Investment Officer, eFusion Capital Limited
- Course Fee : HK$3000
- Early Bird Rate : HK$2500 (Early Bird Rate ends on 30 Dec 2017)
- (Complimentary lunch is included)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Smart Finance