Accounting & FinanceFinancial Services and Insurance
Chartered Financial Analyst Level 2 Education Programme
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Financial assistance
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 16 Feb 2019 (Sat)
- Next intake(s)
- April 2019
- 3 months
- Course Fee
Prepare it well and aim at June 2019 CFA Level 2 examination!
HKU SPACE is pleased to offer the CFA® Level 2 Education Programme to help candidates preparing for the forthcoming examinations in June.
A record number of people just got good news about their CFA exam results by Business Insider
CFA exam - Half will fail… by Business Insider
CFA Level 2 Passing Rate (Source: CFA Institute)
60 face-to-face lecture hours covering all topics in CFA Level 2 examination syllabus.
Please note that CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by organisations sponsoring or providing CFA examination preparation materials or programmes, nor does CFA Institute verify pass rates or exam results claimed by such organizations. CFA® is a licensed service mark of CFA Institute. For general information on the CFA® programme, please look up The CFA Institute website: http://www.cfainstitute.org/.
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income
- Equity Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Derivative Investment
- Portfolio Management
- Ethical and Professional Standards
Information about CFA eligibility requirements, examination application, membership and the CFA charter is available from:
- CFA Institute(US) website, http://www.cfainstitute.org/
- CFA Institute (Asia Pacific) telephone: 2868 2700
|Application Code||1670-1447NW||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||16 Feb 2019 (Sat)|
|Apply Online Now|
Days / Time
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 6:00pm
2019 February Class Schedule (M53118):
|13 (Make-up)||25-May-2019 (Sat)||1300-1800||IEC|
About the Tutor
Dr. Lai Man-Kit
He is a CFA holder. He is currently a professional trainer at Executive Training and Management Consultancy as well as a visiting scholar at HKUST. Dr. Lai has extensive knowledge in teaching adult continuing education. He was also an Assistant Professor at City University from 1994-2000.
- Course Fee : HK$9,900 (including comprehensive set of notes, Wiley study materials)
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
CEF SectorFinancial Services
|Chartered Financial Analyst Level 2 Education Programme
|COURSE CODE 23Z01931-2||FEES $9,900||ENQUIRY 2867-8468|
|Continuing Education Fund
This programme has been included in the list of CEF reimbursable programmes. Application for CEF has to be made before commencement of the programme.
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Application FormPayment Method
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE MasterCard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or MasterCard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please aubmit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.