Accounting & Finance Financial Services and Insurance
HKU SPACE is pleased to offer the CFA® Level 2 Education Programme to help candidates preparing for the forthcoming examinations.
A record number of people just got good news about their CFA exam results by Business Insider
CFA exam - Half will fail… by Business Insider
CFA Level 2 Passing Rate (Source: CFA Institute)
60 face-to-face lecture hours covering all topics in CFA Level 2 examination syllabus.
Please note that CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by organisations sponsoring or providing CFA examination preparation materials or programmes, nor does CFA Institute verify pass rates or exam results claimed by such organizations. CFA® is a licensed service mark of CFA Institute. For general information on the CFA® programme, please look up The CFA Institute website: http://www.cfainstitute.org/.
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Issuers
- Fixed Income
- Equity Investments
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
- Ethical and Professional Standards
Information about CFA eligibility requirements, examination application, membership and the CFA charter is available from:
- CFA Institute(US) website, http://www.cfainstitute.org/
- CFA Institute (Asia Pacific) telephone: 2868 2700
|Application Code||2070-1369NW||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||11 Feb 2023 (Sat)|
|Apply Online Now|
Days / Time
- Saturday, 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- DR. LAI MAN-KIT, CFA®
He is a CFA holder. He is currently a professional trainer at Executive Training and Management Consultancy as well as a visiting scholar at HKUST. Dr. Lai has extensive knowledge in teaching adult continuing education. He was also an Assistant Professor at City University from 1994-2000.
- Mr Edmond Leung, CFA®
Mr Leung has over 14 years of working experience in the banking and finance sectors. Also, he possesses practical skills in financial trading and extensive experience in managing multi-asset in global financial markets. Mr Leung holds a Master of Science in Global Finance degree awarded by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Edmond is a CFA charterholder and has got a Certificate in ESG Investing. He is glad to share his professional experience during his teaching in banking and finance courses.
2023 Feb Intake Schedule:
Venue: HK Island
*The above tentative schedule for reference only. Schedule details will be released one week before the commencement date of the class.
** Please inform that if there is inadequate number of applicants, the class may be subject to cancellation.
- HK$13,500 (including comprehensive set of notes and study materials which are non-refundable)
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
|Chartered Financial Analyst Level 2 Education Programme
|COURSE CODE 23Z01931-2||FEES $13,500||ENQUIRY 2867-8468|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
|The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework*
*This course is CEF reimbursable before the establishment of the Qualifications Framework
Online Application Apply NowPayment Method
1. Cash, EPS, WeChat Pay Or Alipay
Course fees can be paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay or Alipay at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque Or Bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application and the applicant’s name.. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or Mastercard, including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE Mastercard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online Payment
Online application / enrolment is offered for most open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes. Application fees and course fees of these programmes/courses can be settled by using "PPS by Internet" (not available via mobile phones), VISA or Mastercard. In addition to the aforesaid online payment channels, continuing students of award-bearing programmes, if their programmes offer online service, may also pay their course fees by Online WeChat Pay, Online Alipay and Faster Payment System (FPS). Please refer to Enrolment Methods - Online Enrolment for details.
- If the programme/course is starting within five working days, application by post is not recommended to avoid any delays. Applicants are advised to enrol in person at HKU SPACE Enrolement Centres and avoid making cheque payment under this circustance.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, WeChat Pay, Alipay, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder's credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferrable from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be repsonsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For payment certification, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to "HKU SPACE" to any of our enrolment centres.
- Relevant Programmes
- Chartered Financial Analyst Refresher Course - Level 2 Chartered Financial Analyst Refresher Course - Level 3 Chartered Financial Analyst Level 3 Education Programme Postgraduate Diploma in Investment Management Postgraduate Diploma in Investment Management and Financial Intelligence Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Financial Engineering