BusinessAccounting and Corporate Governance
Examination Preparatory Course for CIMA Management Level Integrated Case Study
特許管理會計師公會專業考試備試課程 - 管理級綜合案例分析考試
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 13 Feb 2018 (Tue)
- Next intake(s)
- 11 weeks
Looking for a Prestige Professional Qualification?
CIMA is your choice!
Come and join HKU SPACE "Exam Prep Course for CIMA Management Level Integrated Study", you only need to attempt 5 out of 16 papers offered by CIMA.
This course prepares students to sit the CIMA Masters/Professional Gateway Assessment on Management Level Integrated Case Study examination. This examination is a fast-track for qualified candidates to be Chartered Management Accountants.
HKU SPACE provides a 33-hour comprehensive examination preparatory course for CIMA Management Level Integrated Case Study on the CIMA Masters Gateway Assessment / CIMA Professional Gateway Assessment, which on passing will be awarded the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants with 227,000 members/students in 179 countries.
The CIMA Masters Gateway Assessment is a fast-track for MBA and/or Masters of Accounting degree holders to become a professional management accountant. http://www.cimaglobal.com/CMGA.
The CIMA Professional Gateway Assessment is a fast-track for members and affiliates of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) to become a professional management accountant. http://www.cimaglobal.com/CGA.
The CIMA Masters/Professional Gateway Assessment
By passing one exam, you will be:
- granted 11 exemptions (out of 16 CIMA exams) from CIMA’s certificate, operational and management level exams. You will then progress directly into the CIMA's strategic level exams;
- awarded a prestigious qualification, the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, entitling them to the professional letters CIMA Ad Dip MA.
Become a Chartered Management Accountant
On passing 3 more exams of the strategic level and Strategic Case Study Exam you will become a member of CIMA. This will entitle the use of the designatory letters ACMA (Associate Chartered Management Accountant) after your name and the description ‘Chartered Management Accountant’.
Our Examination Preparatory Course
This examination preparatory course mainly covers some of the important topics from the three management level examinations:
- Paper P2 Advanced Management Accounting
- Paper E2 Project and Relationship Management
- Paper F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
The pre-seen case material of the management case and the sample and past examination questions will be discussed and analysed with the students.
Audio Recording: Recording will be available upon request.
Tutor Support: Student can obtain full support from your tutor by email.
Study Room: Available to students at various Learning Centres of HKU SPACE.
Mr Stephen Chan [PhD in Finance] [Member of ACA,CPA,CGA,FCCA,CPA]
Mr. Chan is professional accountant in Hong Kong, Canada and United Kingdom. He has 20+ accounting and business experience in various industries, including public and listed corporations including airlines, bank, hospitality, manufacturing and trading, etc.
He also provides corporate and directorship training to listed companies, ranging from compliance and listing regulations, internal control and risk management. His strategic and project management skills would enhance insights and competence to his clients and students.
Special attention will be paid to past examination questions and examination techniques.
A detailed timetable will be emailed to students before class commences. If not, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses are subject to sufficient enrolment. HKU SPACE reserves the right to make changes, when necessary.
- 11 meetings of 33 hours
- Stephen Chan
Prior to enrolling on the CIMA Management Level Integrated Case Study preparatory course, applicants will need to ensure they are eligible to write the exam, please check with CIMA for more details (Tel: 2511 2003).
Students with basic knowledge in accounting are preferable.
Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Online enrolment is preferred.
- HK$4,500 (Does not include textbook, however, lecture notes will be provided.)
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Applicants are required to complete our enrolment form and submit together with relevant payments to any of our offices.Payment Method
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Accounting and Corporate Governance