Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
Executive Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility
CEF Reimbursable Course
- Awarded by
Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Financial assistance
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 14 Oct 2019 (Mon)
- 4 months
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
- HK$8,800 per programme
This programme is designed to provide updated knowledge about the concepts and practices of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and introduce the typical issues faced when applying CSR in an organisation. The Executive Certificate will be jointly awarded by HKU SPACE and HKQAA.
- This course has 45 contact hours.
- Continuous assessment (40%) and a final internal examination (60%).
- Attendance requirement: 75%
- Two intakes will be offered in April and October each year.
Our student, Ms. Liang successfully got an offer of MSc in Environmental Science and Management (EVSM) of HKUST. She also had two more offers from a local and overseas university.
Main topics covered:
- Introduction to sustainable development, CSR and Corporate Citizenship
- Recognizing social responsibility and stakeholder engagement with case study
- Corporate governance and sustainable risk management
- Environmental management and ISO 14001, ISO14064 and ISO 50001
- Human Rights and Business
- Fair operating practices governance and intellectual property
- ISO26000 implementation
- Creating business value through community investment
- Environmental issues and business actions
- Life cycle thinking for green and socially responsible products and services
- Consumer issues and sustainable consumption
- Developing brands and image through CSR
- Managing CSR along supply chains
- CSR Reporting and Assurance
- Socially responsible investment and course conclusion
Days / Time
- Monday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- 15 lecture(s)
- 3 hours per session
Tentative Schedule for the Oct 2019 intake is as follows:
|Lecture||Date||Day of the week||Time|
*The class schedule is tentative. HKU SPACE reserves the right to make changes if necessary.
- either, hold a bachelor's degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent;
- or, hold an Associate Degree/a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of work experience;
- or, hold relevant professional qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial level work experience will be considered on individual merits.
HK$150 non-refundableCourse Fee
- Course Fee : HK$8,800 per programme
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
CEF SectorBusiness Services
|Executive Certificate in Corporate Social Responsibility
|COURSE CODE 21C05707-A||FEES $8,800||ENQUIRY 2910-7610|
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Application Form Application FormEnrolment Method
Complete and return the application form in person to HKU SPACE Enrolment Centre. For venue, please refer to our HKU SPACE website at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/learning-centre. The application must be accompanied with:
a) A non-refundable application fee of HKD150 (Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "HKU SPACE") to be submitted with the application for enrolment. The application fee will be used to cover the cost of processing and is non-refundable.
b) Photocopies of HKID card, relevant certificates/transcripts, and testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant's working experience. (Please bring original certificates/official transcripts and testimonials/documentary proof of working experience for certification at HKU SPACE Centres).
- More Programmes of
- Human Capital Leadership