Executive EducationLeadership Capital
Executive Workshop - Creativity Training with LEGO Serious Play Methodology
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- 6 hours
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
Creativity is not an accident. It could be happened in a systematic process, though it is not easy (especially in a group environment). LEGO Serious Play is a powerful method to solve the problem, explore ideas and achieve objectives developed by the LEGO Company. The process of building bricks and making something prompts the brain to work in a different way, unlocking new perspectives. LEGO Serious Play is like making 3D prints of your own thoughts. It allows others to see your thought and ask questions about them.
Our workshops are designed for anyone interested in entrepreneurship who needs some guidance on developing an idea or taking an existing idea to the next level.
Understanding the nature of creativity - creativity is often misunderstood- the workshop will help you to experience how creative thinking contributes to innovation and discuss the common misconceptions.
The creative process - creativity is natural - some people are more naturally creative than others, but through this workshop, participants can discover how the process works and how EVERYONE can be creative.
Become more creative at work - how to put these simple-to-use ideas into action on return to your organisation.
To give participants LEGO Serious Play skills
The creative process
Team Creativity technique
Making Ideas business relevant
LEGO Serious Play is a good tool to help generate ideas. The bricks create a playful mindset. It is a systematic method that enables people to explore ideas, solve problems and achieve objectives.
Ideation relies on associative thinking. The four-phase LEGO Serious Play methodology will guide participants in a state of flow through a series of structured steps to think, build, tell a story, reflect and refine, to develop a deeper understanding on the issue at hand
LEGO Serious Play enables three modes of communication: visual, auditory and kinaesthetic. The models enable enhanced expression, deeper listening and better memory.
Who Should Attend
Team Leaders from all disciplines and levels who need
To generate ideas;
To address challenges that cannot be addressed by conventional thinking alone;
To improve creative thinking - unleashing personal creativity and that of others;
To augment strong logical thinking skills with the ability to think creatively; and
To add to existing management or leadership development programmes.
PROGRAMME DATE / TIME (2-NIGHT WORKSHOP )
Date: 14, 15 Dec (Thu and Fri)
Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
*Complimentary refreshment will be provided
Mr. Stanley Ng
Statement of attendance
A STATEMENT OF ATTENDANCE from HKU SPACE will be issued to all students who have successfully completed the workshop.
COMPLIMENTARY MEMBERSHIP OF IMPACT HUB HONG KONG
Participant will receive a complimentary membership of Impact Hub (value HK$ 1800)
Impact Hub has built Asia’s largest community of entrepreneurs, creatives and techies. Impact Hub Hong Kong is dedicated to creating Region’s largest community of entrepreneurs dedicated to prototyping the future of business, society and technology.
· Access to Investors and funding supports
· Five curated connections within your 1st month of membership
· Mentoring and Coaching programmes
· Monthly high-powered events centred around networking, capacity building and inspiration
· Access to an international network of 85+ coworking communities worldwide
· Regular Community Activities
· Member Spotlighting on our social media channels
· Business Support Services
· Startup & Corporate Matching
· Hub Passport (Globally/ Locally)
· Coworking to Team Rooms Options
For membership enquiry, please directly contact Impact Hub Hong Kong
|Time||(14, 15 December (Thu and Fri); Total 2 Sessions)|
|Venue||Admiralty Learning Centre|
Days / Time
- Thu - Fri, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Mr. Stanley Ng (伍進超先生), Executive Coach, 1st trained facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play® in Hong Kong
- Course Fee : HK$3000
- Course Fee : HK$5000 (Package for 2 persons should be enrolled under the same transaction)
- (Complimentary refreshment is included)
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.