Executive EducationLeadership Capital
Executive Workshop - Leadership Excellence through Emotional Intelligence
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 09 Jan 2018 (Tue)
- 4 days
- Cantonese supplemented with English
- Course Fee
This workshop is designed for Business Leaders, HR Specialists and Professionals who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organisational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness in Emotional Intelligence.
Understanding the essential concepts and skills of emotional intelligence
Appreciating the connection between behaviour, emotion and performance
Fostering leadership traits with the core dimensions of emotional intelligence
Developing strategies for training and managing your emotional intelligence to achieve personal and leadership excellence
Harrison Assessments questionnaire (Paradox Report)*
Preparation Questionnaire related to Emotional Intelligence
Follow-up Group Coaching Sessions (through webinar) for cohorts of 6-8 participants to review Action Plan, challenges and successes during implementation of learning
* (Assessment on demand) Additional HK$ 700 for the Harrison Assessments questionnaire. Participants have to indicate their preference before the workshop. Our colleague will make a follow up call to collect your preference after you have registered the workshop. This assessment is arranged by Progress-U Hong Kong. Participants please directly pay the assessment fee to "Progress-U Hong Kong" in the workshop, both cheque and cash are accepted.
Concepts and components of emotional intelligence
Different leadership styles and how emotional intelligence plays a part in them
How to apply emotional intelligence at work. Learn and practice EI skills that are core for achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflicts and collaborations, and nurturing resilience and optimism:
Emotional Self-Awareness (tools to enhance self-awareness)
Emotional Self-Management (including neuro-science related principles)
Social Awareness (understanding others’ emotions)
Relationship Management (including empathy and the CRC concept to build trusted relationships)
Emotional intelligence development plan
programme Date / time (4-Night Workshop )
Date: 9, 16, 23, 30 Jan 2018 (Tue)
7:00pm - 10:00pm
*Complimentary refreshment will be provided
Mr. Terrance Leung
Managing Director of Progress-U Hong Kong
International Certified Business Coach (WABC) and Facilitator
Specialist of Leadership in Coaching Style
An International Certified Business Coach (CBC) and Facilitator, Terrance facilitates leadership development workshops, and works with senior executives and teams for immediate business results and long-term personal improvements to effectively meet their leadership and business challenges. Terrance also specialises in the optimal engagement between Generation Y and the corporations, with extensive experience in the behavioural tendency assessment of this new generation of workforce.
Statement of attendance
A STATEMENT OF ATTENDANCE from HKU SPACE will be issued to all students who have successfully completed the workshop.
|Application Code||1565-1714NW||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||09 Jan 2018 (Tue)|
|Time||7:00pm - 10:00pm (9, 16, 23, 30 Jan 2018 (Tue); Total 4 Sessions)|
|Venue||Admiralty Learning Centre / United Learning Centre|
|Apply Online Now|
- Course Fee : HK$6000 (Complimentary light refreshment will be provided)
- Course Fee : HK$10000 (Package for 2 persons should be enrolled in the Learning Centre under the same transaction)
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.
- Relevant Programmes
- Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Coaching and Leadership Development