Executive EducationDigital Economy
Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Strategy and Business Transformation
CEF Reimbursable Course
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 15 Jun 2019 (Sat)
- 6 months to 8 months
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
Many new job titles with the word Digital in them have appeared in the job market recently. This reflects a growing need for new talents with digital skills which will continue to grow with the rise of the Mobile Internet, the Internet of Things (advocated in the West) and Internet Plus (advocated in China). This programme is designed to enable students to take advantage of new opportunities in the digital age for both their personal and corporate advancement.
Be an Emerging Business Leader with a Global Mindset and Entrepreneurial Spirit
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WHAT THIS PROGRAMME IS ABOUT
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Collate and analyse relevant data from the corporate strategy and market environment for the formulation of digital strategy;
- Identify factors pertaining to business growth related to digital planning;
- Measure impact of digital campaigns on business from the customer’s perspective;
- Articulate and systematically plan to nurture the leadership skills required for successful business transformation;
- Perform relevant data analysis to facilitate successful business transformation strategy.
To achieve what you want to be: successful, impactful and inspirational
Dr Toa CHARM
Chief Public Mission Officer
Cyberport Hong Kong
- Digital Strategy
- Big Data and FinTech
- Business Start Up
- Strategic partner to the CEO and Board of Directors of Hong Kong Cyberport to deliver its strategies and public mission
- Nurture entrepreneurial spirit and support local and global business start ups
Interest-free Instalment Plan
BEA HKU SPACE MasterCard Cardholder may enjoy 10-month interest-free instalment.
Government Financial Aid
- Sat - Sun, 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Dr. Tim Cheng (鄭舒寧博士), Programme Director and College Senior Lecturer of HKU SPACE Executive Academy
- Dr. Toa Charm (湛家揚博士), Chief Public Mission Officer, Cyberport Hong Kong
- Mr Ravel Lai (黎柏豪先生), IT Director of Jardine Restaurant Group Hong Kong
- Mr Alex Hung (洪俊寶先生), Senior Manager, Customer Intelligence Analytics / AI Center of Excellence of Prudential Corporation Asia Ltd
- Mr Quinn Lai (黎鈞國先生), Founder and Director of EONIQ
4P – Perspective, Professional, Practical, Prospective
Module / Workshop
Tentative Dates & Time
15 June 2019 (Sat)
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Strategic Thinking and Management
6 -7 July 2019 (Sat and Sun)
9:00am – 7:00pm
Digital Change and Leadership
31 Aug and 1 Sep (Sat and Sun)
9:00am – 7:00pm
Digital Transformation and Business Optimisation
12 – 13 Oct (Sat and Sun)
9:00am – 7:00pm
Professional Workshop 1
9 Nov (Sat)
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Effective Selling and Customer Relationship Management
23 – 24 Nov (Sat and Sun)
9:00am – 7:00pm
Big Data and Business Intelligence
11 – 12 Jan 2020 (Sat and Sun)
9:00am – 7:00pm
Professional Workshop 2
22 Feb 2020 (Sat)
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Social Media and Digital Marketing
28 - 29 Mar 2020 (Sat and Sun)
9:00am – 7:00pm
*Schedule of the programme is subject to change and will be discussed with students
18 hours for each module in a month | 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (Sat and Sun)
Lunch Session: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
2. The class schedule will be finalised by 1 month prior to the start of the programme and it is subject to change.
ASSESSMENT FOR EACH MODULE
A written group report and no less than 15 minutes presentation
Individual assignment in 2,000 words or a 2-hour open book test
Applicants shall hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution with 3 years’ relevant work experience.
If the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English, applicants shall provide evidence of English proficiency, such as:
- an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in the IELTS; or
- a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
- HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
- HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
- equivalent qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 (non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$30000
- The CEF Institution Code of HKU SPACE is 100
CEF SectorBusiness Services
|Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Strategy and Business Transformation
|COURSE CODE 21E10078-9||FEES $30,000||ENQUIRY 2975-5633|
Continuing Education Fund
Details can be found at http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/en/index.htm.
|Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
HKU SPACE provides 24-hour online application and payment service for students to make enrolment for most open admission courses (courses enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes via the Internet. Applicants may settle the payment by using either PPS, VISA or Mastercard online.
Complete the online application form
Applicant may click the icon on the top right hand corner of the programme/course webpage to make online application, and then follow the instructions to fill in the online application form.
Some programmes/courses may be admitted by selection, and may require applicants to provide electronic copy of any required documents (e.g. proof of qualification) as indicated on the programme/course webpage. Only file format in doc, docx, jpg and pdf are supported.
Make Online Payment
Pay the programme/course fees by either using:
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or Mastercard including the “HKU SPACE Mastercard”.
To know more about online enrolment and payment, please refer to the user guide of Online Enrolment and Payment:
In Person / Mail
For first time enrolment
Applicants must provide all the required information on the application form and any additional information as required after the intial application assessment. Otherwise the School may not be able to process the admission/enrolment further.
- For first come, first served short courses, complete the Application for Enrolment Form SF26 and bring or post the completed form(s), together with the appropriate application/course fee(s) and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
- Award-bearing and professional courses may require other information. Forms are usually available at the enrolment centres or on request from programme staff. Bring or post the completed form(s), together with the appropriate application/course fee(s) and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres.
For continuing enrolment in the same course
In person or by post
- The standard ‘Enrolment/Payment Slip’ is designed for students of award-bearing programmes or remaining programmes in a suite of programmes requiring continuing enrolment and it applies to most programmes.
- Students should complete the “Enrolment/Payment Slip” which will be made available by relevant programme staff and return the slip to any HKU SPACE enrolment centre or post it to the relevant programme staff with appropriate fee payment.
If you are in doubt about the procedures, please check the individual course details, or contact our programme staff or enrolment centres.
Please note the followings for programme/course enrollment:
- Applicants should not leave the online application idle for more than 10 minutes. Otherwise, applicants must restart the application process.
- Only S-MILES and Early Bird Discount are supported in Online Applicants (Application). To enjoy other types of discount, please visit one of our enrolment centres.
- During the online application process, asynchronous application and payment submission may occur. Successful payment may not guarantee successful application. In case of unsuccessful submission, our programme staff will contact you shortly.
- Applicants are reminded that they should only apply for the same programme/course once through counter or online application.
- For online enrolment, payment confirmation page would be displayed after payment has been made successfully. In addition, a confirmation email would also be sent to your email account. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment).
- If admission is by selection, the official receipt is not a guarantee that your application has been accepted. We will inform you of the result as soon as possible after the closing date for application. Unsuccessful applicants will be given a refund of programme/course fee if already paid.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Cash or EPS are accepted at any HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please write the programme title(s) and the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. You may either:
- in person by submitting the payment, completed form(s), and required supporting documents to any of our enrolment centres; or
- by mailing the above documents to any of our enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope.
Course applicants, who are holders of HKU SPACE Mastercard, can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses of HK$2,000 and over. For enquiries, please contact our enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
Online payment for short courses (first come, first served) and selected award-bearing programmes is available using PPS, VISA or Mastercard. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
- For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or Mastercard if the course is to start shortly.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or online PPS will be reimbursed by a cheque; fees paid by credit card will be reimbursed to credit card account used for payment.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme teams for details.
- Fees and places on courses are not transferrable. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on each approved transfer.
- HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment, receipt, or personal information sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please submit a completed form, a sufficiently stamped and self-addressed envelope, and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’ to any of our enrolment centres. Such copies will normally be issued at the end of a course.
- More Programmes of
- Digital Economy
- Relevant Programmes
- Executive Study Tour to Israel Postgraduate Certificate in Integrated and Practicing Management Postgraduate Certificate in Shopper Marketing and Retail Management Executive Workshop - Creativity Training with LEGO Serious Play Methodology Executive Workshop - New Business Opportunities in the World of Smart Cities of IoTs