Executive EducationDigital Economy
Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Strategy and Business Transformation
- Course Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 24 Mar 2018 (Sat)
- 6 months to 8 months
- English supplemented with Cantonese
- Course Fee
Many new job titles with the word Digital in them have appeared in the job market recently. This reflects a growing need for new talents with digital skills. It will continue to grow with the rise of the Mobile Internet, the Internet of Things (advocated in the West) and Internet Plus (advocated in China). This programme is designed to enable students to take advantage of new opportunities in the digital age for both their personal and corporate advancement.
Be an Emerging Business Leader with a Global Mindset and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Keep yourself ONE STEP AHEAD!
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WHAT THIS PROGRAMME IS ABOUT
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
- Collate and analyse relevant data from the corporate strategy and market environment for the formulation of digital strategy;
- Identify factors pertaining to business growth related to digital planning;
- Measure impact of digital campaigns on business from the customer’s perspective;
- Articulate and systematically plan to nurture the leadership skills required for successful business transformation;
- Perform relevant data analysis to facilitate successful business transformation strategy.
To achieve what you want to be: successful, impactful and inspirational
Interest-free Instalment Plan
BEA HKU SPACE MasterCard Cardholder may enjoy 10-month interest-free instalment.
Government Financial Aid
- Sat - Sun, 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Dr. Alexander Chan (陳斌博士), Leader and Senior Programmer Director, HKU SPACE Executive Academy
- Dr. Toa Charm (湛家揚博士), Chieg Public Mission Officer, Cyberport Hong Kong
- Ms. Jacqueline Chong (莊芷坤小姐), Chief Strategy Officer, Green Tomato
- Mr Ravel Lai (黎柏豪先生), IT Director of Jardine Restaurant Group Hong Kong
4P – Perspective, Professional, Practical, Prospective
Module / Workshop
Tentative Dates & Time
24 March 2018 (Sat)
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Strategic Thinking and Management
28 – 29 April 2018 (Sat to Sun)
Digital Change and Leadership
26 – 27 May 2018 (Sat to Sun)
Digital Transformation and Business Optimisation
23 – 24 June 2018 (Sat to Sun)
28 July 2018 (Sat)
2:00pm – 6:00pm
Effective Selling and Customer Relationship Management
25-26 August 2018 (Sat to Sun)
Big Data and Business Intelligence
29 – 30 September 2018 (Sat to Sun)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
20 – 21 October 2018 (Sat to Sun)
18 hours for each module | 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (Sat and Sun)
Lunch Session: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
2. The class schedule will be finalised by 1 month prior to the start of the programme and it is subject to change.
ASSESSMENT FOR EACH MODULE
A written group report and no less than 15 minutes presentation
Individual assignment in 2,000 words or a 2-hour open book test
(a) hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution, with 3 years’ relevant work experience; and
(b) provide evidence of English proficiency (if the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English) such as:
(i) an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in the IELTS; or
(ii) a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
(iii) HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
(iv) HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
(v) equivalent qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 (non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$30000
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
We provide online application and payment service for students to make enrolment via the Internet. Enrolment will be confirmed once students have made the payment online by using either PPS or credit card.
For first-come, first-served courses:
- Complete the online application form
Click the "Apply Now" button on the top right hand corner of the course webpage to make online application. Follow the instructions to fill-in the online application form.
- Make Online Payment
Pay the course fees by either using
PPS via Internet - You will need a PPS account and a PPS Internet password. For information on how to open a PPS account and how to set up a PPS Internet password, please visit http://www.ppshk.com.
Credit Card Online Payment - Course fees can be paid by VISA or MasterCard via a secure online payment gateway for all first-come, first-served courses.
For award-bearing programmes:
Selected award-bearing programmes also provide online enrolment and payment service for its students.
If your programme accepts online enrolment and payment, a re-enrolment icon will be shown on the course webpage. Click the icon and follow the instructions to perform online enrolment and payment. You will receive relevant information from the programme team nearer the time of enrolment.
You may click here directly to access the online enrolment and payment service.
Please note the followings:
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrolment will be confirmed once you have made the payment online. You will receive a payment confirmation after payment has been made successfully. You are advised to keep your payment confirmation for future enquiries.
- Fees paid are not refundable except as statutorily provided or under very exceptional circumstances.
The School provides a platform for online services for a selected range of products it offers. While every effort is made to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in this website, such information and materials are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
The School (and its respective employees and subsidiaries) is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason of (i) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitation mechanism; (ii) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways; (iii) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways in effecting online payment service or (iv) anything arisen out of or in connection with the said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorised access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by the law.
1. Cash or EPS
Course fees can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or bank draft
Course fees can also be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “HKU SPACE”. Please specify theprogramme title(s) for application and applicant’s name. You may either:
- bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque, and any required supporting documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres;
- or mail the above documents to any of the HKU SPACE enrolment centres, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope. HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
Applicants may also pay the course fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at anyHKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-freeinstalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
4. Online payment
The course fees of all open admission courses (course enrolled on first come, first served basis) and selected award-bearing programmes can be settled by using PPS via the Internet. Applicants may also pay the relevant course fees by VISA or MasterCard online. Please refer to the Online Services page on the School website.
For general and short courses, applicants may be required to pay the course fee in cash or by EPS, Visa or MasterCard if the course is to start shortly.
Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment), subject to the School’s discretion. In exceptional cases where a refund is approved, fees paid by cash, EPS, cheque or PPS (for online payment only) will normally be reimbursed by a cheque, and fees paid by credit card will normally be reimbursed to the payment cardholder’s credit card account.
- In addition to the published fees, there may be additional costs associated with individual programmes. Please refer to the relevant course brochures or direct any enquiries to the relevant programme team for details.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from HKU SPACE. A processing fee of HK$120 will be levied on approved transfers.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but HKU SPACE will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.
- For additional copies of receipts, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a completed form and a crossed cheque for HK$30 per copy made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’. Such copies will only normally be issued at the end of a course.