Executive EducationInnovative Marketing
Postgraduate Diploma in Innovative Marketing and Agile Organisation
- Course Code
- Application Code
- QF Level
- Study mode
- Start Date
- To be advised
- 1 year
- Course Fee
This programme is designed to deepen the participants’ understanding of dynamics marketing trends, and master key in strategic marketing in today’s fast-changing business landscape.
This programme is designed for Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) from large or fast-growing companies. It is also suitable for C-level executives who are interested in marketing.
The programme aims to provide the most cutting-edge concepts of marketing and organisational innovation to the chief marketing officer and marketing directors of an organisation. Through case analysis and professional sharing of teachers, participants will be able to analyze internal and external environment for enterprises and establish forward-looking and return oriented entrepreneurial spirit. The overall capabilities of participants will be enhanced, which can help lead the organisation to improve its marketing and organisational structure for future challenges.
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
On completion of the programme, students should be able to
- critically analyze the organisational structure and marketing strategies, and provide proposals for improvement;
- use various new marketing model(s) effectively to meet the needs of future development;
- apply the practice of innovation and smart business to foster appropriate changes in the organisation;
- design a good corporate governance system which integrates the concepts of corporate social responsibility and business ethics;
- collect, integrate and analyze important data for the organisation in the process of formulating and implementing innovative marketing and organizational innovation strategies.
The programme consists of 9 modules:
- Innovation Strategy for Corporate Expansion
- Corporate Competency and Organisation Design
- Big Data in Marketing
- Socialnomics and Brand Leadership
- Marketing Audit and ROI Management
- Digital Transformation and Smart Business
- Diversity and Cross-cultural Management
- Audience Analysis and User Experience
- Final Project
Students who successfully complete all the 9 credit-bearing modules and pass the assessment, will be awarded within the HKU system through HKU SPACE a “Postgraduate Diploma in Innovative Marketing and Agile Organisation” .
Applicants shall hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution with 8 years relevant work experience. If the degree or equivalent qualification is from an institution where the language of teaching and assessment is not English, applicants shall provide evidence of English proficiency, such as:
- an overall band of 6.0 or above with no subtests lower than 5.5 in the IELTS; or
- a score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL, or a score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL, or a score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
- HKALE Use of English at Grade E or above; or
- HKDSE Examination English Language at Level 3 or above; or
- equivalent qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and relevant work experience will be considered on individual merit.
- Course Fee : HK$295,000
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
Please submit your application with all of the following documents to one of our enrolment centres in person or by post to the following address:
HKU SPACE Executive Academy
8/F, T.T.Tsui Building,
The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, H.K.
Attn: Ms. Jessy Gao
- Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
- Copy of HKID Card
- Certified true copies of full educational certificates and transcripts;
- Testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s work experience;
- A 500-word letter outlining the applicant's education, training and working experience, and saying how he/she would benefit from the programme;
- Resume; and
- A crossed cheque or bank draft of HK$150 made payable to "HKU SPACE" as application fee (non-refundable)
# To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Holding an acceptance letter to a HKU SPACE academic programme/course does not guarantee the issue of a student visa.Payment Method
Applicants may also pay the tuition fee by VISA or MasterCard, including the “HKU SPACE MasterCard”, at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres. Holders of the HKU SPACE MasterCard can enjoy a 10-month interest-free instalment period for courses with a tuition fee worth a minimum of HK$2,000; however, the course applicant must also be the cardholder himself/herself. For enquiries, please contact our staff at any enrolment centres.
- More Programmes of
- Innovative Marketing