Vision, Mission & Values
In fulfilling the mission of The University of Hong Kong in developing and extending lifelong learning opportunities for the community, HKU SPACE aspires to be a world-class centre of excellence for the provision of professional and continuing education in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the region.
- Collaborate with the University and other institutions locally and globally in expanding lifelong learning opportunities for personal development, academic progression and professional and career advancement.
- Engage with stakeholders to deliver high quality education and training programmes to meet the needs of society in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the region.
- Be a strong advocate of lifelong learning for all to realise an educated citizenry and quality of life.
- Excel in the provision of professional and continuing education in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the region.
- Foster strategic partnerships locally and globally to promote international outlook and opportunities.
- Supportive of our learners, our staff and our partners
- Pioneering new initiatives and passionate for change
- Accountable to stakeholders with professionalism and integrity
- Creative and innovative in teaching and learning
- Excellent in the quality of what we do to serve our communities
We are HKU SPACE “Lifelong Learning for a Better Future”.