Arts, Design & CultureDesign
The School is dedicated to provide quality design education for the general public. We offer full-time and part-time courses in different design areas. Our design programmes are led by a team of excellent staff comprised of professional designers, artists and academics with extensive experiences in the industry and in design education. The achievements of our design graduates have been remarkable. Some have won awards in prestigious local and international design competitions while others were recruited by renowned design firms in Hong Kong.
We offer various courses, ranging from short-term and certificate courses for beginners, to diploma and advanced diploma courses for individuals with basic design knowledge, as well as full-time higher diploma and undergraduate programmes. All courses aim to equip students with the essential knowledge and skills necessary for a career in design, as well as to develop a sense of creativity to help them succeed in any field they pursue. With our outstanding academic excellence and teaching quality, our programmes are the perfect choice for pursuing design study.
2. Module Fee: See individual course description (Payable at the time of individual course enrolment)
- provide students with an understanding of interior design in its historical and contemporary contexts;
- develop and refine students’ aesthetic sensitivity and creativity;
- enhance students’ awareness of the responsibilities and potential liabilities of interior designers; and
- enable students to formulate and communicate their ideas, by both verbal and visual means.
Payable in 2 instalments:
1st Instalment: HK$25,200 (Upon admission)
2nd Instalment: HK$10,800 (Oct 2017)