Career Opportunities in Bank Compliance
- Event Unit
- | Finance and Investment, Accounting and Corporate Governance
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
- Date & time
- 25Apr 2017 (Tue)19:00 - 20:15
- Room 302, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong (Exit D, Admiralty MTR Station)
- Free Admission
- Mr. Simon Yau, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Mr. Simon Yau, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Enquiry: Ms Fung / 2867 8392 (email@example.com)
- Related link
Executive Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing
Executive Certificate in Finance and Compliance
Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) in Financial Services
Financial regulators have stepped up their regulatory efforts in banking especially in areas of anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud. As the market anticipates tighter regulations, compliance departments in banks have been expanding in both size and importance over the past few years. The shortage of compliance professionals in HK means good opportunities for you looking to change jobs in key sectors. Our speaker will share with you the compliance functions in banks, recent banking rules & regulations in HK and relevant skill sets in bank compliance.