What's Happening Events
Information Seminar - Diploma in Business Administration and Secretarial Studies
- Subject Area
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 20Oct 2021 (Wed)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- UNC602, United Centre, 6/F, 95 Queensway Road, Hong Kong
- 28678407 (email@example.com)
Hong Kong has a reputation for being one of the world’s freest economies, with a level playing field in commerce and a fair and equitable society abiding by the rule of law. This unique environment has continued to give Hong Kong a competitive edge.
By introducing this programme, we aim to provide knowledge and skills to the workforce in the areas of business administration, secretaryship, compliance and ethics.
Programme Aims: to equip students with wide-scope knowledge in business administration concepts and secretarial practices. It provides students with skills to:
- develop participants’ business communication skills and customer relation management in the workplace;
- equip participants with fundamental accounting concepts and basic bookkeeping skills so as to handle daily account