Accounting & Finance FinTech and Financial Intelligence
FinTech and Financial Intelligence
Fintech and Financial Intelligence are important developments shaping the future of the financial sector. In its latest Policy Address, the Hong Kong SAR Government announced plans to support innovation and technological development so that we can become a smart city. There is no doubt that the demand for Fintech and Financial Intelligence professionals will continue to increase. We offer programmes to equip students with cutting-edge Fintech and Financial intelligence knowledge which can support career and professional advancement.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
The programme aims to equip students with knowledge and impact of digitalisation on tax administration and operation.
Programme Structure and Delivery
The proposed new Executive Certificate in Tax Digitalisation will be a 30-hour short course. Students can learn both concepts and theories about the impact of digitalisation on taxation through lectures and case-studies. Practitioners will be invited to share their experience through the guest lectures.
Medium of instruction is English, supplemented with Cantonese.
University of Essex x HKU SPACE
Master of Science in Finance and Data Analytics (MSc FDA), in collaboration with Essex Business School of the University of Essex, is a 2-year part-time taught postgraduate programme for those with interests in big data and data analysis who want to work in specialist roles within the finance and investments sector.
Programme fee with 2 exempted modules: GBP11,000 (for 20-credit module, the module fee is GBP1,571 per module; for 40-credit dissertation module, the module fee is GBP3,145 per module).
2 installment-:1st- three modules: $27,000 and 2nd- three modules: $27,000
- impart financial and investment management knowledge and skills to students to enhance their financial decision making;
- facilitate students to understand and analyze contemporary issues as well as the latest development in the financial world;
- prepare students to sit for the CFA examinations based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge;
- equip students with the latest technologies on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for financial industry;
- stimulate students to apply financial intelligence to perform investment management.