Leadership Enhancement and Development
Discover Subjects in Leadership Enhancement and Development
Development Programmes for Global Leaders
Academy for Leadership Enhancement and Development (LEAD), the youngest unit in HKU SPACE is working towards the mission to provide high-quality development programmes to individuals and corporations in Hong Kong and worldwide.
Apart from strong presence and solid academic achievements in Hong Kong, LEAD has built a global network by collaborating with overseas renowned universities such as Harvard, Cambridge, MIT, Standford and Hebrew University to provide high-end and latest in-demand programmes in areas such as AI, Fintech and innovation.
Executives and senior management will be able to equip with cutting-edge knowledge and enhance their competitiveness in the rapidly changing business environment.
Leadership Enhancement and Development Programmes
- Sort by
- Programme Title
- Understand the basic concept of machine learning, data and analytics and the importance of analytics storytelling in the world today;
- Develop data stories through exploring various real-life case studies of machine learning and big data;
- Shape ideas in a structured way to engage different audiences in the stories;
- Develop skills to generate effective data visuals and effective presentation;
- Familiarize themselves with the process of interactive dashboard development; and
- Understand the importance of ethical use of visuals and data.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
Decision Making, Connectivity, Innovation, and Automation.
This Masters Programme acknowledges that we are living in a fast-changing, globalised world, which presents a great number of opportunities and challenges for cultural innovation. It takes these changing conditions as a starting point to engage you in developing new knowledge and skills in order to manage cultural projects in the UK and around the world. It has been developed specifically in response to an increasing need for multi-skilled individuals who can both generate the ideas for original arts and cultural events, as well as provide leadership for the teams that realise them. These individuals will be dynamic, responsive, and fluent in public and private sectors, and have the ability to collaborate and develop networks.
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review
*The tuition fee is subject to annual review.
This programme equips students with the ability in developing strategies to create competitive advantages to succeed and survive over the long term in the increasingly complicated and challenging environments. Students will learn how organisations intend to engage with the environment and consequently develop capabilities and competencies to provide competitive advantages and fulfill their objectives. Students will also be introduced to key marketing concepts, strategies and core marketing functions that can assist them in decision-making and enhanced outcomes in the marketplace.