- Sort by
- Programme Title
Get ready to impress with good results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Acquire essential skills and strategies for success, and a clear idea of your current English language abilities.
The course provides opportunities for course participants to acquire knowledge of public speaking techniques, and practise public speaking and presentations for a variety of purposes and audiences. Topics include:
- Delivering with an impact
- Using body language with effect
- Speaking with persuasiveness
- Using techniques to engage listening audiences
- Practising and critiquing speeches/presentations
The School offers translation programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels which aim to nurture sensitivity to languages and help students understand the nature of translation work.
This programme provides systematic training in translation for those who have a degree in any discipline other than translation.
2. Course fee: HK$19,500 to be paid on notification of acceptance.
*Fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
1. describe the characteristics of different types of library and information centres;
2. develop skills and techniques required by library assistants in identification, acquisition, storage, organization, use and
circulation of information;
3. identify various application of information technologies in library services;
4. evaluate various categories of information resources, print or electronic for the provision of information service;