Computing and Data Science Cyber Security
With an increasing number of users, devices and applications in the modern world, the global cyber threat continues to evolve at a rapid pace. With the growing volume of cyber attackers and attack techniques, government and businesses are continuously updating the cyber security policy and guidelines to protect their critical systems and sensitive information from cyber attacks. HKU SPACE is offering a range of cyber security programmes at Certificate and Degree levels to provide a through-train articulation approach for different students who are interested in pursuing their careers in cyber security.
These programmes provide holistic coverage of cyber security, from theories and governance, to penetration testing and digital forensics.
- Sort by
- Programme Title
* Subject to annual changes
1. knowledge of advanced communication skills;
2. IT-oriented skills and knowledge of structured programme development, web programming basics, system administration, information security, database design and development as well as computer networking that support business;
3. basic knowledge and skills in planning, analysis, design and implementation of information systems;
4. the state-of-the-art technologies in cloud computing, internetworking and wide area network; and
5. knowledge in object-oriented computer, cloud computing, and mobile application development for business.
Note: All fees are subject to change without prior notice.