Business & Management
Business and Management
Top-notch management and human resources talents are in demand. We offer a wide range of business management and human capital leadership programmes focusing on academic advancement as well as professional and career development.
In response to the Government’s initiative to develop the innovation industry, and following world-wide start-up culture and entrepreneurship trends, we have developed programmes to help aspiring entrepreneurs and executives to employ strategies and creativity to maximize their success.
In the area of supply chain and logistics management, we offer a series of programmes with a strong emphasis on practicality for people already in the industry or those interested in entering it.
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
Standard Course Fee : HK$7,000
Early Bird Rate : HK$6,500 (application submitted on or before 10 April 2020)
Alumni Rate : HK$6,500
Decision Making, Connectivity, Innovation, and Automation.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.