Marketing & Hospitality Marketing Communications and Branding
Executive Certificate in Public Relations and Corporate Branding
- Course Code
- Application Code
- Study mode
- Start Date
- 13 Nov 2021 (Sat)
- 1 month
- Cantonese supplemented with materials in English
- Course Fee
- HK$7,000 per programme
The programme aims to meet the continuing education and professional development needs of people who are currently working in public relations or those who have aspirations in this area. The programme provides students with knowledge in practical public relations techniques and tools to achieve the corporate's branding goals and objectives.
The programme comprises of 30 hours of face-to -face lectures.
Public Relations and Corporate Branding
- Overview of Public Relations and Corporate Branding
- New Communication Tools in PR
- Content Creation and Management
- Public Relations Campaign Strategies Design and Implementation
- Measuring the effectiveness of PR Campaigns
- New Trends in Public Relations and Corporate Branding
|Executive Certificate in Public Relations and Corporate Branding||Apply Online Now|
|Start Date||13 Nov 2021 (Sat)|
|Time||10:00 am - 5:00 pm (1-hour break)|
|Venue||HKU SPACE Learning Centre (Hong Kong Island)|
|Apply Online Now|
Venue : To be confirmed
Applicants shall hold :
- a bachelor's degree awareded by a recognized university or equivalent; or
- an Associate Degree / a Higher Diploma or equivalent, and have at least 2 years of working expereince; or
- relevant professional qualifications.
Applicants with other qualifications and substantial senior level work experience will be considered on individual merit.
HK$150 (Non-refundable)Course Fee
- Course Fee : HK$7,000 per programme
Online Application Apply Now
Application Form Download Application FormEnrolment Method
All applicants are required to complete the application form and submit it with ONE set of the following supporting documents together with application fee of HK$150 to any of the HKUSPACEenrolment centres:
1.Certified true copies* of full educational certificates and transcripts;
2. Original / Certified true copies* of testimonials or other documentary proof of the applicant’s working experience;
3. Photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card#;
*Certified true copies: Original certificates and transcripts together with the copies are required to be presented to any HKUSPACE enrolment centres for verification.
#To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Holding an acceptance letter to a HKU SPACE academic programme/course does not guarantee the issue of a student visa.Payment Method
1. Cash or EPS
Only application fee can be paid by cash or EPS at any HKU SPACE enrolment counters.
2. Cheque or Bank Draft
Application fee and Course fees can be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to "HKU SPACE". Please specify the programme title(s) for application, student's name, and student card number (if applicable).
Applicants may also pay the Application fee and Course fees by VISA or MasterCard, including "HKU SPACE MasterCard", at any HKU SPACE enrolment centres.