What's Happening Events
Information Seminar - Diploma in Business Administration and Secretarial Studies
- Corporate Governance
Thanks for your participation!
The above event has been completed successfully. Please look forward to the upcoming events.
Want to read more about the event recap?
- Date & time
- 27Apr 2023 (Thu)19:00 - 20:00 Free
- Room 309. 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
- Dr. B.J. Lee
Dr. B.J. Lee
- 2867 8407 / 2867 8317 (email@example.com)
Diploma in Business Administration and Secretarial Studies
Hong Kong has a reputation for being one of the world’s freest economies, with a level playing field in commerce and a fair and equitable society abiding by the rule of law. This unique environment has continued to give Hong Kong a competitive edge. By introducing this programme, we aim to provide knowledge and skills to the workforce in the areas of business administration, secretaryship, compliance and ethics.
- develop participants’ business communication skills and customer relation management in the workplace;
- equip participants with fundamental accounting concepts and basic bookkeeping skills so as to handle daily account related tasks during office operation;
- equip participants with records management concepts and skills for daily office operation;
- develop participants’ interest in office administration and to appreciate the administrative role within an organisation.