- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth;
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development; and
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
1. provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation; and
2. enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
This MBA (Master of Business Administration) preparatory course aims to provide tuition support to students for studying the Global MBA, University of London (UoL).