Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) works together with the banking industry to introduce an industry-wide competency framework – Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on Anti-money Laundering and Counter-financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) to support talent development in AML/CFT. The syllabus will be provided by the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and this programme is offered for students to prepare for the ECF on AML/CFT Professional Level Examination.
Students who pass the examination with 3 years relevant work experience will be eligible to apply for Certified AML Professional (CAMLP). Please visit HKIB website (https://www.hkib.org/ ) for further information on examination arrangements.
- Students MUST have completed the Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law at HKU SPACE will be offered an exemption of 4 modules of this top-up master programme.
- The programme focuses on practical approaches in areas of derivatives, fund management and risk management.
- Ulster University is ranked in the top 25% of all UK universities for research.
HK$24,000 for dissertation
Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the local and international financial sector, by taking an integrated approach to finance and law. Financial institutions need leaders who have extensive knowledge relating to the legal issues in international finance and banking.
This PGDFL creates a new kind of financial services professional: graduates who are trained in both finance and law. You will develop an advanced interdisciplinary understanding of relevant legal and financial contexts, and combines a highly analytic academic core with applications informed by current practice.
HK$10,000 per Law module
- Top in the UK for Value Added to students by Guardian University Guide 2017
- Take Current Insights from Thematic Seminars in Finance
- Face-to-face Lecture 42 hours per Module
- Honours Top-up Degree in 2 years Part-time
- Exemption of Associate Financial Planner Certification Education Programme by Institute of Financial Planners of HK
- Cover part of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification’s required body of knowledge
- More than 2,000 Graduates in HK