Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) works together with the banking industry to introduce an industry-wide competency framework – Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on Anti-money Laundering and Counter-financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) to support talent development in AML/CFT. The syllabus will be provided by the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and this programme is offered for students to prepare for the ECF on AML/CFT Professional Level Examination.
Students who pass the examination with 3 years relevant work experience will be eligible to apply for Certified AML Professional (CAMLP). Please visit HKIB website (https://www.hkib.org/ ) for further information on examination arrangements.
- Students completing the Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law at HKU SPACE will be offered an exemption of 4 modules of this top-up master programme.
- The programme focuses on practical approaches in areas of derivatives, fund management and risk management.
- Ulster University is ranked in the top 25% of all UK universities for research.
HK$24,000 for dissertation
The Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the local and international financial sector.
The program is ideal for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals and other practitioners who are looking to immerse themselves in the study of law and financial services.
As a student, you’ll study modules from a program that includes corporate governance, finance transactions, investment and venture capital, financial markets and regulatory framework.
HK$9,700 per Law module
- Top in the UK for Value Added to students by Guardian University Guide 2017
- Take Current Insights from Thematic Seminars in Finance
- Face-to-face Lecture 42 hours per Module
- Honours Top-up Degree in 2 years Part-time
- Exemption of Associate Financial Planner Certification Education Programme by Institute of Financial Planners of HK
- Cover part of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification’s required body of knowledge
- More than 2,000 Graduates in HK