- HKU SPACE students can top-up our Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law graduates to MSc Global Investment Management from Ulster University, UK.
- The programme focuses on practical approaches in areas of derivatives, fund management and risk management.
- The programme is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) and graduates of the programme will be entitled to associate membership of the CISI and exemptions from the following CISI exams (CISI level in brackets): Securities and Investments (IOC); Derivatives (Certificate); and Fund Management (Diploma).
- Ulster University is ranked in the top 25% of all UK universities for research.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Law is designed to give you a sophisticated understanding of the legal and regulatory framework for the local and international financial sector.
The program is ideal for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals and other practitioners who are looking to immerse themselves in the study of law and financial services.
As a student, you’ll study modules from a program that includes corporate governance, finance transactions, investment and venture capital, financial markets and regulatory framework.
HK$9,700 per Law module
- Top in the UK for Value Added to students by Guardian University Guide 2017
- Take Current Insights from Thematic Seminars in Finance
- Face-to-face Lecture 42 hours per Module
- Honours Top-up Degree in 2 years Part-time
- Exemption of Associate Financial Planner Certification Education Programme by Institute of Financial Planners of HK
- Cover part of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification’s required body of knowledge
- More than 2,000 Graduates in HK