The programme aims to equip students with knowledge and impact of digitalisation on tax administration and operation.
Programme Structure and Delivery
The proposed new Executive Certificate in Tax Digitalisation will be a 30-hour short course. Students can learn both concepts and theories about the impact of digitalisation on taxation through lectures and case-studies. Practitioners will be invited to share their experience through the guest lectures.
Medium of instruction is English, supplemented with Cantonese.
2 installment-:1st- three modules: $27,000 and 2nd- three modules: $27,000
- impart financial and investment management knowledge and skills to students to enhance their financial decision making;
- facilitate students to understand and analyze contemporary issues as well as the latest development in the financial world;
- prepare students to sit for the CFA examinations based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge;
- equip students with the latest technologies on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for financial industry;
- stimulate students to apply financial intelligence to perform investment management.
This programme provides students with the essential knowledge of Big Data, the framework of Business Analytics as well as the usage of computer software to optimize the solution for effective decision making. The programme also covers the data preparation procedures, methods in handling big data using Python, techniques of Business Analytics and optimal solution for decision making. Apart from applying the knowledge to solve problems in their workplace, students may consider further their studies in Big Data, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Operation Research, FinTech and Quantitative Analysis in future.
The programme provides an insight on how the current development in these two areas assist and influence investment decision and behaviour.