The programme aims to equip students with knowledge and impact of digitalisation on tax administration and operation.
Programme Structure and Delivery
The proposed new Executive Certificate in Tax Digitalisation will be a 30-hour short course. Students can learn both concepts and theories about the impact of digitalisation on taxation through lectures and case-studies. Practitioners will be invited to share their experience through the guest lectures.
Medium of instruction is English, supplemented with Cantonese.
2 installment-:1st- three modules: $27,000 and 2nd- three modules: $27,000
- impart financial and investment management knowledge and skills to students to enhance their financial decision making;
- facilitate students to understand and analyze contemporary issues as well as the latest development in the financial world;
- prepare students to sit for the CFA examinations based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge;
- equip students with the latest technologies on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for financial industry;
- stimulate students to apply financial intelligence to perform investment management.
This programme aims to provide students with an overview in Big Data potentials, fraud detection and prevention for banking and financial services. The programme contents cover challenges and limitations in using Big Data in banking and financial services. Key concepts include Big Data governance and compliance regulatory requirement, best practices in data protection and risk management. Case studies will be used to explain the importance of fraud detection and prevention in reducing company losses.
|This programme aims to provide students with the knowledge to investigate financial data which influences finance and investment decisions. Computer coding using Python will be discussed to handle data, build models and perform financial analysis quantitatively. The programme covers the applications of AI, Machine Learning and computerized algorithms to analyze trends and predict financial data.|